The Waste Reduction Movement
Our sight of nature is beautiful - let’s erase the waste within
Every action we take for the environment has consequences, whether it is positive or negative. By visiting surfcamps each year, we noticed a huge gap between how tourists, beach-lovers and other citizens valued our nature. Some cover our nature with waste and others clean it up.
“What a controversy.” you might think. Why should I treat something bad if I enjoy its company? Why should I clean up others messes?
Don’t get us wrong, no one can be perfect in terms of waste. If you want to change your green footprint, you will make mistakes from the beginning. Whether it be plastic usage, recycling the right way or grocery shopping: There is a lot new to learn and figure out for ourselves.
Every huge difference starts with a small step in the right direction. Even learning one new thing every single day, makes you well informed over the course of time.
With this in mind, take your first step now and feel free to read our provided articles below.
- What Is Eco Light?
- What Does Eco Stand For?
- How Does Go Green Help the Environment?
- How to Shop More Eco Friendly
Eco-Friendly Life Hacks
- How Thermal Pollution Can Be Controlled
- 3 Life Hacks for Your Garden
- Easily Remove Waste Products
- DIY Eco-Friendly Tips
- 3 Life Hacks for a Sustainable Home
- 9 Sustainable Kitchen Life Hacks
Reduce Plastic Waste
- 5 Quick Tricks for Less Plastic
- How to Reduce Waste in School Part 1
- How to Reduce Waste in School Part 2
- How to Reduce Waste in School Part 3
- Reasons against Plastic Bottles
- Avoid Plastic in Care Products
- Tips for Avoiding Even More Plastic
- A Guide to Bead Bracelets for Men
- All About Environmental Conditions in Supermarkets
- Avoid Plastic Waste when Shopping
- Second-hand is Sustainable and Here is Why
- Second-hand Online Shopping Tips
- Instead of Fair Fashion Try This
Guides for Footprint Reduction
- 10 Way to Save Energy at School
- Make Your Household More Eco-Friendy
- Sustainable Tips and Tricks
- Waste Reduction for Minimalists in 5 Steps
- 3 Questions for a Greener Footprint in 2020
- How to Avoid Travel Cosmetics Waste