To support our beliefs we donate to the Surfrider Foundation, which is a grassroots, environmental organization dedicated to the protection of oceans and beaches around the world. Established in 1990, the Surfrider Foundation Europe is a non-profit organization dedicated to the defense, rescue, improvement and maintenance of the oceans, coasts, waves and the people who use and enjoy them.
While Surfrider not only provides a great solution to contribute positively to our environment, they emphasize on various aspects:
- Plastic pollution: Today's tragedy is the pollution of our oceans and their marine citizens. By reducing the impact of plastics, Surfrider prevents more damage.
- Ocean Protection: Surfrider defends our oceans from challenges threatening the vitality of the ecosystem.
- Beach Access: Have you been to a beach which was just too dirty to enjoy? Surfrider tries to work with decision-makers and ensure full and fair beach access.
- Coastal Preservation: They are taking on issues, concerning our beaches and natural shorelines.
- Clean Water: By trying to protect the health and sustainability of our planet's most precious resource, Surfrider takes a step in the right direction for a healthier future.
By volunteering to Surfrider's network, you can become a part of their movement and first respond to local threats in coastal communities across the US. Not only will you be able to collaborate on local and national level with regional staff and experts, but also carry out their eco-friendly message through campaigns, programs, and educational initiatives.
Our goal is to spread an environmental message further across our generation. In order to do that, we invest our time and profit into developing more outreach. We are grateful for every support that we get.
Have a look
Let natural bracelets be a symbol for your wasteless lifestyle.
Masaii offers a variety of handcrafted bracelets made out of natural stones. Find out which style fits you best and support waste reduction. Each bracelet sold from our Stones of Kāne Collection converts to help removing 50lbs of waste.
Kāne is known as the highest of the four major Hawaiian deities. We see Hawaii as one of the most beautiful places on earth, which is why we picked this name to show gratitude.
Work together for a greater impact and rediscover nature's beauty together with us.